Pages

About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Blog Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. A little bit about myself. I have been blessed with three fantastic kids. I love the great outdoors, drinking tea and Galaxy chocolate. I turn forty this year and I am on a personal journey to wholeness. My blog is where you will find my moodlings on gratitude, happiness and those specail moments I capture on my new Nikon D3000 camera.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Truth Challange.

Wow this is big!
Whilst blog surfing the other day I came across a great blog Live Beautiful, Courtney is a fantastic writer.
She has done this great post and has invited anyone who wishes to join her in the 30 day truth challenge.
For the next 30 days I have to be truthful about the following questions.


 I'll probably stumble at the first hurdle and take longer than 30 days to do the challenge.

 It's taken me a few days to decide whether I was going to take the challenge or not.
Now I have and I want to make sure I do a good job, I want to be honest especially to myself.

It's not going to be easy but I want to do it as part of the new path I'm on, a journey in which I hope to find my authentic self.

So I'm off now to think about the first question and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a honest and sincere post.


Day 1: Something you hate about yourself. Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Make a play list to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.



I'll probably stumble at the first hurdle and take longer than 30 days to do the challenge.

Now I have decided to go ahead with the challenge I'm a little bit scared and nervous. You see I want to do a good job and be totally honest especially to myself.
It will be hard but I want to do it as part of the quest in my journey to finding my Authentic self.

Well that's it for tonight I'm off to think about the first days challenge.

Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite. X



Good Times!

1 comment:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Good challenge, I shall read on with interest...

x Alex