Pages

About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Blog Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. A little bit about myself. I have been blessed with three fantastic kids. I love the great outdoors, drinking tea and Galaxy chocolate. I turn forty this year and I am on a personal journey to wholeness. My blog is where you will find my moodlings on gratitude, happiness and those specail moments I capture on my new Nikon D3000 camera.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Happiness and Abundance

We all need gratitude reminders of those little things to help us keep on track to remember to stop and appreciate all the blessings in our life's.
If you could only choose one thing to work on in your life that would bring you happiness and abundance what would it be?
For me it would be learning to be grateful so from now on I'll work on my gratitude.
Like most people my life has been a journey of ups and downs but over the last few years there has been a lot more sadness, disappointment and anger than joy, happiness and pleasure. A few weeks ago I hit rock bottom after spilling a cup of tea. I fell to the floor with my head in my hands and cried and cried and cried I had no idea why I was crying it was just a cup of tea. Then something happened not sure what but it felt like I had been hit. I picked myself up and decided I had two choices the first was I could end it all (yes it was that bad) or I could go and make myself another cup of tea and start to climb out of the hole I had fallen into and as I'm sat here typing this I guess you know which choice I went for.
So much has changed since that day, I really did start to climb out of the hole I also did a lot of soul searching, it was during these moments that I realised that a good deal of my unhappiness and anger I only had myself to blame for I had made my own mistakes and had choose my own paths which had lead my to that dark place.

So it is here I start my personal journey to Happiness and Abundance.
I hope you will join me in my travels.

 If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is "Thank You" it will be enough.
                                                                                                       Meister Eckehart.


Today I'm grateful for:
Not having to do the school run
Not having to cook tonight
(Pizza night)
For having some quiet me time
(Thank you kids).
                                                

2 comments:

JennyO said...

Gorgeous and so delicate.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Well put and I am grateful that I have you as a friend... x